Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday's TA-DA!

Happy Spring Break friends. While some of us from Nature's Pine are at the beach this week, some of us are holding down the fort at home and catching up on home projects.
 
Just wanted to share a little chair make over with you.
 
Last year Sydney got the cutest antique desk for her room from Honey and Papa. They just happened to have an old wooden folding chair that fit the small desk perfectly. This weekend I finally got around to giving this little wooden chair a make over so that it would match the desk better. 

Here is the chair before...
I almost forgot to take a before picture as you can see I had already started painting!


And here is the after!  
 The pink paint looks pretty fabulous...I used a metallic paint and I really love the end result.
 
 
Her "Peace Sign" themed room looks complete now don't you think?!
Peace signs are all the rage with the 8 to 10-year-old crowd these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment